10th Annual Water Distribution Conference - IEPA#11111
The 10th Annual Water Distribution Conference includes a full day of water distribution related presentations. A more detailed agenda will follow soon.
· Hydrant Flow Testing and Hydrant O&M Carlos Covarrubias, M.E. Simpson Co.
· Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Regulatory Update- Dave McMillan, IEPA
· Sampling Procedures and Protocols, Lori Stenzel, Illinois American Water
· Live Electric Wire Incident Training, Maurice Nutall, Commonwealth Edison
· Water Distribution System Security, Phillip Landreth, American Water
· Valve O&M, Owen Keenan, M.E. Simpson Co.
· Illinois Department of Public Health Regulatory Update, Justin DeWitt, IDPH
· Lead Reduction Program in Madison, WI., Don Russell, Madison Water Department
Click here for Presentation Detail
REGISTRATION & HOURS
Registration begins at 7:00am and attendees will be able to visit exhibit booths at this time and during the lunch hour. The training will start at 8:00am and will conclude by 2:00pm. Earn up to 5 PDHs or RTC hours. Continental breakfast and lunch are included.
EXHIBITOR TABLE TOP INFORMATION
Table top exhibits are available for $125.00 per display for Illinois Section AWWA members and $150.00 per display for non members. This includes 1 exhibit personnel; Additional personnel can be registered at the regular attendee rates. Exhibitor setup begins at 6:00am. Participants will be able to visit table top exhibits prior to the conference from 7:00am-8:00am and during the lunch hour. Electricity will be available; exhibitors are encouraged to bring power strips and heavy duty extension cord. When you arrive to the conference you will be furnished with your booth table number and a name tag along with an "Exhibitor” ribbon. Please be sure to read tear down instructions.
|Attendee & Add'l Exhibitor Registration Type
|ISAWWA Member Price
|Non Member Price
|Early Bird (ends 04/08/17)
|Regular (ends 04/17/17)
|After 04/17 or Onsite
|Exhibitor ISAWWA Member Price
|Exhibitor Non Member Price
2017 EXHIBITORS - click on the company name for more information
ADS Environmental Services
Associated Technical Services, Ltd.
A.Y. McDonald Manufacturing Company
Burns & McDonnell
Cathodic Protection Management
Dixon Engineering, Inc.
Fischer-Harris & Associates
Gasvoda & Associates, Inc.
Jim Jolly Sales
M.E. Simpson Co., Inc.
Midwest Meter, Inc.
Midwest Water Group, Inc.
RMS Utility Services
TT Technologies, Inc.
Underground Pipe and Valve, Inc.
Water Products Company
Ziebell Water Service Products, Inc.