As an operations member of AWWA assigned to the Illinois Section (ISAWWA) you will be able to:
- Network with all of the registered people on the ISAWWA website. There are over 10,000 registered.
- Attend unlimited number of live and archived webinars provided by ISAWWA at no cost.
- Receive a discounted rate for in person training.
- Create and maintain your own resume on the website having it available to instantly apply online for openings listed on the ISAWWA site.
- List items for sale or wanted on the buy and sell groups. Join as many interest Groups as you would like on the ISAWWA site.
- Apply for or provide an intern opening for your employees or yourself. Volunteer to help on Association products and events. Improve and learn new skills.
- Create your own custom email address YourName@Il.WaterOperator.Us at no charge
- Ability to ask questions of your peers facilitated by the Illinois Section AWWA
- Access to the Iphone APP for member directory
Members receive the following AWWA periodicals, some are in print and online expanded versions.
Opflow—Written by operators, for operators, Opflow presents hands-on guidance to make a utility’s work smoother and more efficient. With insights about complex technical and regulatory issues to help operators make sense of it all.
EJournal - American Water Works Association—AWWA’s flagship publication features peer-reviewed articles and
information about all aspects of the water profession.
Visit The Water Library® for free access to more than 8,500 Journal AWWA articles and more than 3,400 Opflow articles. You can also research and download AWWA Standards at discounted member prices.
Membership is billed annually. At the end of your renewal cycle, the renewal invoicing will be sent directly to you from AWWA in Denver, Colorado. If you have any questions at all, please call any of us at 866-521-3595.
John Dillon- Ext.1 or Stacey Ramsey - Ext. 4 (Education products)
Sandi McGinnis - Ext. 3 (Administrative, billing, registration)
Laurie Dougherty - Ext. 1 (Executive Director)