As a Retiree member of AWWA assigned to the Illinois Section (ISAWWA) you will be able to:
- Network with all of the registered people on the ISAWWA website. There are over 6000 registered.
- Attend unlimited number of live and archived webinars provided by ISAWWA.
- Receive a discounted rate for in person training.
- List items for sale or wanted on the buy and sell groups.
- Join as many interest Groups as you would like on the ISAWWA site.
- Volunteer to help on Association products and events. Improve and learn new skills.
To be eligible, you must meet three qualifications:
- At least 15 years of AWWA membership
- 60 or more years of age
- Substantially retired from all gainful employment
There are two retiree membership dues options: This membership provides you with e-periodicals only.
$32.00 - Retiree Membership with Electronic Periodicals (E-Periodicals Only)
- Section assessment fees are not charged to retiree members.
- Retiree membership years also count towards Life Membership