Applying Wastewater Microbiology for Process Control WASTEWATER Webinar
RENEWAL TRAINING CREDIT HOURS FOR WATER OPERATORS AND ENGINEERS 1.00 TOTAL HOURS 1.00
LIVE DATE: 11/19/14
CEU TYPE: Technical
WEBINAR TYPE: Technical
• Judging floc structures
• Firm, weak, round/compact, irregular/diffuse
• Wastewater protozoa and metazoa
• Judging filament effect on floc structure
• Ranking filament abundance
• Identifying filaments and determining the "big picture” of what is occurring.
• Basic Troubleshooting guidelines for various common problems
Presenter: Ryan Hennessy
Technical Service Specialist for Microbial Discovery Group located in Franklin, WI. Involved in wastewater microscopic analysis, ATP analysis, bio screening, and other laboratory analysis in addition to training, research, and presentations for clients and wastewater associations within the US and internationally.
COST & REGISTRATION: Illinois Section AWWA Members: FREE; Nonmembers: $30.00
Once you have purchased the archived webinar, you will receive an email confirmation. This email will include a link to the directions on how to view the webinar and obtain your training credit hours