Video #433 - Backflow Prevention & Cross-Connection Control IEPA#10071
1 DVD- .25 RTC -This video illustrates the techniques and equipment for backflow prevention and cross-connecion control, as described in AWWA Manual M14, Backflow Prevention and Cross Connection Control.
- what cross connections are and why they can be dangerous
- where cross connections occur in the water system
- the conditions that can generate backflow
- costs, injuries, and illnesses associated with backflow incidents
- types of backflow-prevention devices and assemblies
- methods for preventing backflow and cross connections
- creating and maintaining a water utility backflow prevention/cross-connection control program
Rental information -
$10.00 for Illinois Section AWWA members or small systems
$20.00 for non Illinois Section AWWA members.
Includes test for renewal training credits for one person - additional tests are $10.00 each
10 days rental - renter is responsible for postage for returning video in good condition.
THIS VIDEO IS FREE WHEN ADDED TO ANY OTHER VIDEO-** A $200.00 FEE WILL BE ASSESSED FOR ALL UNRETURNED VIDEOS **